The most important cybersecurity topics for business executives

Reading Time: < 1 minute

Industry rhetoric suggests that cybersecurity is an important topic in corporate boardrooms and C-suites, but according to a recent ESG survey, this is only partly true.  While 58% of senior cybersecurity and business managers say that their organization’s C-level executives’ commitment and buy-in to cybersecurity is “very good,” the remaining 42% say that their organization’s C-level executives’ commitment and buy-in to cybersecurity is “adequate, fair, or poor.”

To read this article in full, please click here

(Insider Story)

Related Posts